Read Write Reuse
HTML conversion with full fidelityby Read Write Tools
Read Write Reuse is a desktop app for instant conversion of existing HTML documents into BLUEPHRASE notation without loss of fidelity.
RW-REUSE allows anyone with existing HTML documents to reuse them as BLUEPHRASE documents, opening up powerful options for refactoring your websites.
RW-REUSE requires no special knowledge — simply drag 'n drop your HTML docs for instant gratification!
RW-REUSE is the perfect complement to the other Read Write Tools BLUEPHRASE editing apps, with these features:
- Automatically converts structured markup into BLUEPHRASE.
- Works on HTML, XHTML, XML, SVG and MathML.
- Generated content is full fidelity: tags, attributes, and comments are all retained.
- Emitted output is prettified, structured, clean and readable.
- Proper semantax and shorthand notation are emitted every time.
License and availability
Read Write Reuse is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Read Write Reuse Software License Agreement
Copyright © 2020 Read Write Tools.
- This Software License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal contract between you and Read Write Tools ("RWT"). The "Materials" subject to this Agreement include the software app "Read Write Reuse" and its associated documentation.
- By installing, copying or otherwise using the Materials, you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. If you choose not to agree with these provisions, you must uninstall and delete all copies of the Materials.
- The Materials are protected by United States copyright law, patent law, and trade secret law, as well as international treaties on intellectual property rights. The Materials are licensed, not sold to you, and can only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. RWT is and remains the owner of all titles, rights and interests in the Materials, and RWT reserves all rights not specifically granted under this Agreement.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, RWT hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Materials subject to the following conditions:
- You are allowed to install the Materials on more than one computer or device, as long as the Materials will not be used on more than one computer or device simultaneously. You may make additional copies of the Materials for backup purposes only.
- You may not distribute, publish, make publicly available, sub-license, sell, rent, or lease the Materials.
- You may not extract, decompile, or reverse engineer any binary or source code included in the Materials. Your license to use the Materials is limited to its use in its original packaged format, and does not include permission to extract or use parts on a separate basis.
- Node.js License
- V8 License
- Chromium License
- Electron License
- Ace License
- Joezone License
- Blue Phrase Processor Software License Agreement
The terms and conditions of those third-party agreements apply to the respective intellectual property covered by those software license agreements, and do not extend to any Material owned by Read Write Tools.