Read Write Stats
Write, Test, Repeatby Read Write Tools
Read Write Stats performs a static analysis on BLUEPHRASE documents, providing a catalog of every element, identifier, classname, and attribute used in the document.
RWSTATS can be used to provide insight into missing or misinterpreted shorthand notation. It can also be used to find duplicated identifiers.
RWSTATS can help to diagnose problems encountered while compiling documents, troubleshoot hard to decipher bugs, and shed light on every step performed by the BLUEPROCESSOR.
RWSTATS has four types of analysis reports:
- Words and shorthand
- Dependencies and links
- Processor warnings and errors
- Compiler internals
RWSTATS output can be generated as text reports, or as data files suitable for use with spreadsheets and custom scripts.
- Text report
- Comma-separated values
- Tab-separated values
Words and shorthand
The Words report simply lists all of the words in the composition and their frequency of usage.
The Semantax report lists each of the HTML tags resulting from the document's explicit and implied semantax.
The Shorthand report lists each HTML attribute resulting from the document's shorthand notation.
The Sourceref report lists each
href, src, action, data or
cite attribute resulting from the use of sourceref notation ` ... ` within the document.
The Doppelmarks report lists each occurrence of
listmark, citemark, glossmark, notemark or
indexmark notation within the document.
The Graynotes report lists each occurrence of
comment, remark, reply or
placeholder notation within the document.
The Pragmas report lists each occurrence of a
pragma (commands beginning with an exclamation point).
Dependencies and links
The Dependencies report lists files opened by the processor to fulfill
include, enclosure and
The Resources report lists URLs referenced by these elements:
link, a, area, base, img, source, audio, video, embed, track, iframe, script, object, blockquote, q, form.
The Links report lists hyperlink destinations used by anchor
Processor warnings and errors
The Processor report shows the output emitted by the processor as it progresses through the stages of its work.
The Validator report lists warnings and errors flagged by the processor.
The Tokens report dumps the first stage of the BLUEPROCESSOR's internal work.
The Token Tree report dumps the second stage of the BLUEPROCESSOR's internal work.
The Phrase Tree report dumps the third stage of the BLUEPROCESSOR's internal work.
The Resolver Tree report dumps the fourth stage of the BLUEPROCESSOR's internal work.
License and availability
Read Write Stats is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Read Write Stats Software License Agreement
Copyright © 2020 Read Write Tools.
- This Software License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal contract between you and Read Write Tools ("RWT"). The "Materials" subject to this Agreement include the software app "Read Write Stats" and its associated documentation.
- By installing, copying or otherwise using the Materials, you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. If you choose not to agree with these provisions, you must uninstall and delete all copies of the Materials.
- The Materials are protected by United States copyright law, patent law, and trade secret law, as well as international treaties on intellectual property rights. The Materials are licensed, not sold to you, and can only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. RWT is and remains the owner of all titles, rights and interests in the Materials, and RWT reserves all rights not specifically granted under this Agreement.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, RWT hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Materials subject to the following conditions:
- You are allowed to install the Materials on more than one computer or device, as long as the Materials will not be used on more than one computer or device simultaneously. You may make additional copies of the Materials for backup purposes only.
- You may not distribute, publish, make publicly available, sub-license, sell, rent, or lease the Materials.
- You may not extract, decompile, or reverse engineer any binary or source code included in the Materials. Your license to use the Materials is limited to its use in its original packaged format, and does not include permission to extract or use parts on a separate basis.
- Node.js License
- V8 License
- Chromium License
- Electron License
- Ace License
- Joezone License
- Blue Phrase Processor Software License Agreement
The terms and conditions of those third-party agreements apply to the respective intellectual property covered by those software license agreements, and do not extend to any Material owned by Read Write Tools.