RWSERVE Enterprise Server Software
Read Write Serve
To get the full scoop on the crazy/cool Read Write Serve HTTP/2 Server, there's complete documentation at —
READ WRITE SERVE is an ideal fit as both a general purpose static HTTP/2 Web server, and as a special purpose dynamic server. Here are a few possibilities:
- General purpose static Web server — Everything needed for a classic Web server is in the box: permissions, caching, content negotiation, compression, charsets, logging, and monitoring. Use it to serve HTML pages, style sheets, scripts, fonts, images, video, audio, PDFs, and any other MIME-type configured static files you have.
- Web hosting provider — With Server Name Indication (SNI), one server can handle many virtual hosts, and each can have their own SSL certificate. Plus, with the builtin clustering capability, you can offset high-traffic sites with low-traffic sites using the same server — all running on the same port 443.
- REST API server — Use it for mobile single page apps. Develop your own SQL or NoSQL data stores using the integrated plugin architecture, then expose the API for front-end use via AJAX.
- Frictionless Blue Server — Learn BLUEPHRASE notation, and say goodbye to HTML and Markdown. Serve static pages written using BLUEPHRASE markup, with just-in-time compilation into HTML. When a bare-bones CMS is not enough, the expressiveness of BLUEPHRASE is the answer.
- SEO boosters — Search Engine Optimization can easily be boosted with the server's ResourceMask capabilities. It's like a
rewriteengine, only a lot easier.
License and availability
RWSERVE is available for Linux in Fedora/RedHat/CentOS/OpenSuse RPM package format and in Ubuntu/Debian DEB package format.
Read Write Serve Software License Agreement
Copyright © 2023 Read Write Tools.
- This Software License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal contract between you and Read Write Tools ("RWT"). The "Materials" subject to this Agreement include the software app "Read Write Serve" and its associated documentation.
- By installing, copying or otherwise using the Materials, you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. If you choose not to agree with these provisions, you must uninstall and delete all copies of the Materials.
- The Materials are protected by United States copyright law, patent law, and trade secret law, as well as international treaties on intellectual property rights. The Materials are licensed, not sold to you, and can only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. RWT is and remains the owner of all titles, rights and interests in the Materials, and RWT reserves all rights not specifically granted under this Agreement.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, RWT hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Materials subject to the following conditions:
- You are allowed to install the Materials on more than one computer or device, as long as the Materials will not be used on more than one computer or device simultaneously. You may make additional copies of the Materials for backup purposes only.
- You may not distribute, publish, make publicly available, sub-license, sell, rent, or lease the Materials.
- You may not extract, decompile, or reverse engineer any binary or source code included in the Materials. Your license to use the Materials is limited to its use in its original packaged format, and does not include permission to extract or use parts on a separate basis.
- Node.js License
- V8 License
- nghttp2 License
- Joezone License
- Blue Phrase Processor Software License Agreement
The terms and conditions of those third-party agreements apply to the respective intellectual property covered by those software license agreements, and do not extend to any Material owned by Read Write Tools.